Doobie and the Dragon Doobie and the Dragon

Nice hehe

Really funny movie, I like it a lot. The duck is hilarious.

Royal Camera and Video Royal Camera and Video

AAAA HAHAHAHAAA

Man this was friggin hilarious! Definately one of the funniest things I've seen on NG! I can't believe it doesn't have a higher score. Anyways, I 5'd it. Keep it up!

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I heart everyone from the AF.

-ac-

Crono and Randi Crono and Randi

Nice work flashburn!

A great flash, funny plot, great music. Very cool sprites. There's only one possible score, and thats 5. Audio portal rocks.

Lessons In Life 3 Lessons In Life 3

Groovy.

Well done both of you. The Intro was slick and the claymation was funny. You can never be too careful when stealing eggs. :)

PiePie responds:

hehee the egg lesson I found was to short but im glad you liked it anyways.

HOLD ON HOLD ON

Weird and creepy

I don't know why people complain, I thought it was good. The style was cool, I think you should develop it more. The music was not so bad, although a little weird at first. I liked this flash. I'll give it a five, becouse of all these people that bitch about it.

DiScObEaN responds:

thanx man people seem to be obcessed with stickmean shooting each other so thank for the positive comment

Catch Me If You Can Catch Me If You Can

Very cool!

Great stuff! This is the best clay movie I've seen on NG. It must have taken ages to make. It was very funny too. The music was great. It would be cool if you added some soundeffects and ambient sound, and maybe only used music for the heavy action scenes. Anyways, nice work!

PiePie responds:

Thanks Metalcan But I have to disagree on the best clay film on newgrounds lol.

Thanks again glad you liked it

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Great stuff!

You have great humor! Animation and sound was very professional. This is one of my favorite toons on NG, now go make some more! It's definately worth a 5!

littleFoot littleFoot

Friggin' beautiful

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Best flash I've seen graphic wise. Incredible details. If it had a plot it would be outrageous, but still... the graphics are so incredibly good I gave it a 5!

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

Great!!!

I think there should be more toons like this. I love 80's splatter movies and this was great! You have found a genre which is not well represented on newgrounds. People who say this is just another gory movie should be smacked upside their heads! Keep up the good work!

Grenade Dancer Grenade Dancer

Great humour!

:') This was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. I Love the music. I just wish it was longer. You should make more grenade dances!